EduMovLive wishes Happy Rakhi to all brothers and sisters. Here is the collection of Happy Raksha Bandhan Status which is you are looking for to update on Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. The list contains selected Happy Raksha Bandhan Quotes, Happy Raksha Bandhan Lines which can be used as Raksha Bandhan Status on WhatsApp and Facebook.
Raksha Bandhan is on its way and you can bring a smile to your brother’s or sister’s face by just expressing some love for them. Expressing themselves in words is not an easy task for everybody and for solving this problem of yours, we are providing you with 15 sweet and beautiful messages which you can send to your brother/ sister or update as a status on the social media websites like Facebook or on Whatsapp to make them feel loved.
- Happy Raksha Bandhan Quotes, SMS, Wishes
- Happy Rakhi Images, Wallpapers
- How to Send Rakhi Wishes online to Brother and Sister
- Happy Rakhi Messages in Hindi
- 5 Most Beautiful Rakhi Ads Collection
- Raksha Bandhan Songs in Hindi and English with Lyrics
Happy Raksha Bandhan Status- WhatsApp and Facebook Stories:
Given below are the Happy Raksha Bandhan status which you can use:-
- There’s no other love like the love for a brother. There’s no other love like the love from a brother. Happy Rakhi!!
- Rishta hai janmo ka hamara,
Bharosa ka aur pyar bhara,
Chalo ise bandhe bhaiya
rakhi ke atut bandhan mein
Happy Raksha Bandhan to My Dearest Brother!!
- “We were always close,
Looking out for each other
Even when life led us along different paths…
Like an invisible thread,
Our love binds us together,
Making sure we’ll remember
Where we came from and
What we mean to each other…
Wishing you a joyous Raksha Bandhan, Dear Brother.”
- Bachpan ki wo bheeni smritiyan Lekar aaya Rakhi ka tyohaar Baat-baat par wo roothna mera Sneh tumhara jyun babul ka pyaar Mubarak ho Bhaiya tumhein Raksha Bandhan ka ye tyohaar!
- Because I have a brother, I will always have a friend. Happy Rakhi Bhai.
- Roli hui
Aur hui mithayi
Ab to mera uphaar de do
Mere pyaare bhai!
Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Rakhi is just an excuse for me to express myself: You mean the world to me. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my sweet sister.
- Rakhi is the symbol of love between brother and sister, such a great feeling. Happy Raksha Bandhan…
- Rakhi is the combination of five meaningful words.
R: rock strong relationship
A: acceptance all along
K: kindness to the core
H: heartwarming presence
I: idealistic relationship,
Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- Friends come and go, but you my dear brother, are always there! Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- Sister you are like a fragrant rose. Sister, you are the greatest gift of life. Sister, you lift my spirit to newer heights. Sister, you make me feel special always. Happy Rakhi sister!
- You never say no, you never say that’s impossible and you never say you can’t. That’s my bro, a superman who make things possible and who make paths smoother. I LOVE U BROTHER. Raksha Bandhan Bhaiya!!
- Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero and this day is Rakhi. Happy Raksha Bandhan Sis.
- A small piece of thread has more power than everything else and that is known as Rakhi. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- There is a little boy inside the man who is my brother. How I hated that little boy, And how I love him too. Happy Rakhi!
These messages are just one way of expressing the love you have for your siblings, you can use any of these statuses with or without the pictures and show your love to your brothers and sisters. They will surely feel special by this gesture of yours.