UPSC CDS October 2016 Exam Date Out Check CDS Question Paper Pattern, UPSC CDS Exam Pattern
UPSC CDS October 2016 Exam Date Released:
The UPSC CDS Oct exam date 2016 for the Combined Defense Services Examination (CDS October) has been issued by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). According to the official warning, the exam is booked to be directed on October 23. CDS is a national level examination directed by UPSC for Indian Military Academy, Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officers’ Training Academy. The exam is directed twice every year (February and October/November).
The selection procedure comprises written examination, interview/intelligence test/personality test, Document Verification and Medical examination. Aspirants qualifying the composed test will need to show up for the Interview and the Group Discussion process. The Interview will be held for a length of time of five days.
UPSC CDS Eligibility Criteria:
- Indian Military Academy and Officer’s Training Academy: Those intrigued by applying ought to be holding a degree from a perceived college or its proportionate.
- Maritime Academy: Those intrigued by applying ought to be a BE move on from a perceived college/foundation .
- Flying Force Academy: Those intrigued by applying ought to be an alum from a perceived college with Physics and Mathematics at Class 12 level or ought to be an Engineering graduate.
The applicants who are concentrating on in Final year/semester degree are likewise qualified to apply.
Question Paper Pattern:
The examination will take after a goal sort (MCQ Type) group. The composed exam for the Indian Military Academy, Naval Academy and Air Force Academy will comprise of inquiries taking into account the subjects like General Knowledge, English and Elementary Mathematics.
The duration of every section will be of two hours and the imprints will be 00 marks, i.e. the paper will convey 300 imprints altogether.
- The last date for submission of application Form: August 12, 2016
- CDS exam will be conducted: October 23, 2016