Romantic Honeymoon Destinations in India- Honeymoon is the most special and memorable time when the newlyweds celebrate their newfound relation in seclusion and intimacy and outrageous interpersonal relationship. Moreover, to celebrate this infinite and endless and passionate relation, India is one of the world’s most romantic place which offers truly romantic and delightful experience to the couples.
Moreover, India offers a number of topmost honeymoon places which creates small memories turned into big and endless events which creates relevancy of love and affection more prior in the lives of newlyweds. Since we all know India offers number of distinct features in regard to its geographical boundaries and physical regimes. It’s spellbinding mix of ancient forts and pretty palaces, shimmering lakes and pleasant beaches, provides a reason to the traveller to bound or indulge oneself in the feeling of love and alluring.
Top 10 Romantic Honeymoon Destinations in India:
Featuring some exclusively most entreating romantic places sought in regard to honeymoon destinations running right from the lush green pasture lands of south India to the majestic Himalayas in the northernmost region carrying the terrains and hilly regions, discussing below the 10 top honeymoon destinations of India.
- Andamans– This place should be one among the list of best honeymoon destinations in India, the popular romantic honeymoon destinations because this is a beach paradise like none other, consisting of sun-kissed beaches, with a vast history and world-class sports, which makes Andaman, the ideal place for a honeymoon. There is no need to go Thailand, Mauritius since Andaman provides a perfect picture to catch the silent lighthouses sparkling over the sand and open walks over the white beaches.
It is a perfect place to treat your partner with candlelight dinners and endless walks over the white and deserted beaches and make limitless worthful unforgettable memories.
There is a number of hotels such as sea shell, which offers luxurious and most romantic set up to set out a perfect romantic holiday since it offers stayouts in form of cottages and tents, overlooking the beach from the balcony, with some spectacular sunsets and clean water diving which enriches the marine life.
2. Jammu and Kashmir- Uniquely known as paradise on earth due to it’s relishing and undulating beauty and its scenic location. The city is blessed with endless natural beauty and snow-headed mountains and valleys and number of river valleys and lakes. The extravagant hospitality offers in the hotels provide the travellers with endless unforgettable memories. There are entreating meandering rivers. Srinagar is the summer capital of J&K, which is a paradise in every sense of the lush valleys, sparkling lakes, high mountains and picturesque scenery make it a perfect honeymoon destination. Dal Lake, Mughal Gardens, Shankaracharya Temple, Wular Lake, Nagin Lake, Hazratbal Mosque, Nishat Bagh, and Dachigam wildlife sanctuary are some places to visit Srinagar tour. It offers the house to Asia’s tulip flowers. Living in boathouses and relishing nature’s beauty gives a magnificent outlook to the tourists.
It also acts as one of the topmost summer gateways to the travellers, whereas, Gulmarg is a picturesque hill town with full of scenic locations, adventure sports and romantic hideouts. It also serves as one of the best skiing locations in India and hence lies among the popular romantic places in India.
For a perfect trip to visit the endless beauty of the earth, one can grab more info from myadbrooms.com.
3. Ooty– is the other paradise as situated in South India enclosed within the Nilgiri hills and tends to be one of the most romantic hill station which makes him drawn under the 10 topmost honeymoon destinations in India.
Botanical gardens, Stone house and St.Enjoy boating in the Nilgiri Ooty lake and a scenic train ride on the Nilgiri mountain railway.
Ooty filled with picturesque beauty, provides a perfect gateway to the newlyweds to allure the lust of love and create and uncountable memories.The Doddabetta Peak, Kingstar bakery are the other tourist attractions which fetch the interest of the couples in the realms of Nilgiri hills.
4. Uttarakhand is another place which can be termed as “Switzerland of India” located in the foothills of the majestic Himalayas in the north-western region. Dehradun which is the capital city of Uttarakhand is rich in green valleys and educational institutes.
Uttarakhand is the ideal place for a honeymoon, due to its majestic combination of chilly breezes, sky-touching mountains, green valleys and some gigantic waterfalls and rappelling rivers. It is the place where the newlyweds can spend a perfect time in the emerald green valleys. It is the emerald of love enriched exclusively in the feeling of love and companionship.
Nainital (the city of lakes), Rishikesh, Kaushal, Ranikhet, Almora, Auli are the other places which are the popular hill stations in India lies in the laps of Uttarakhand , which makes the state, Switzerland of India as it celebrates love, which makes it drowned under the 10 most romantic destinations of India.
5. Kerala– is the other adventurous and one of the popular honeymoon destinations in India, exclusively known as God’s own country, being one of the southernmost states of India, it exhibits another romantic visualization in terms of nature and to drive oneself into other adventurous activities such as river rafting, bamboo rafting ,kayaking,biking, border hiking, bamboo rafting, boating, tree climbing, Para Sailing, wildlife safari, paragliding, fishing , camping, mountain climbing.
This destination is fondly known as a perennial destination, since here the tourists season never ends. Munar is the other perquisite picturesque hill station, situated in Kerala, carpeted with exotic large tea plantations and other ornamental hedges will leave you left mesmerized.
Alleppey is the other unmissable spot in Kerala dotted in the water banks, toddy shops, canoes, villages and love for houseboats, which provides the newlyweds into the hangings of love and affection.
6. Leh / Ladakh– This is one of the popular honeymoon destinations in India. is the other place for nature lovers and for the adventurous junkies who strives to have some excitement over the romantic lashes of the green valleys and home to one of the highest motorable roads and even best for those who are crazy photography enthusiasts.
Nubra valley, Shanti Stupa, are some of the other attractions of the place. One can enchant their love in the silent adventurous valleys and enjoy the peaceful ambiguity of Shanti Stupa, and with that nearby one can visit the highest saltwater lake Pangong Tso, and spend a night camping under the shed of sparkling stars.
While entering the wedlock in summers, it is the best time to visit and blossom your love in the list of natural sunlight and bedrock of adventurous and exciting thrilled valleys.
7. Jaisalmer– To experience honeymoon within the vibrant culture and tradition, then one should plan in the heart of the Thar Desert where golden sunsets and sandy desert gives the feeling of some romantic cold affair in the golden city lies in the deserted sandy fall.
Sand dunes, desert safari, a palace on wheels, forts and palaces, festivals, local music and dance, arts and crafts and museums and various tombs are the activities which exhibit the true beauty of Indian desserts.
Nearby places of Jaisalmer such as Mount Abu, Bikaner, Jodhpur, Udaipur are the other nearby places where one can visit, from which Udaipur again spells the beauty of Indian culture in terms of local cuisines and music. lake Pichola, palaces and Havelis and city tours.
8. Agra– is the other place to greet your partner, if one needs to refine their immortal love, one should admire the epitome of love and architecture.
It is undeniably among the most romantic gateways of India, which alludes the feeling of love and affection in extreme heights in the mid of celestial view of the embodiment of love and lush green landscape whose vicinity adds to the romantic ambience of Taj Mahal.
Lush green landscapes, ancient palaces and Agra Fort, luxury resorts and the uphold Mughal history greets the expression of love which even makes the newlyweds write their own long warming heart touching history embodied in the Mughal history of love.
9. Mussoorie– universally known as ‘ queen of lakes’, is the other hill station, best suited for newlyweds to start their journey of love and care in the hands of nature’s beauty, hence, it is one of the most romantic honeymoon destinations in India.
It is a picturesque hill resort situated in the Himalayan ranges which proves to be the mountain hill resort over the Himalayan foothills , where couples have a great time to allure their love in the snow-white mountains in winters or enjoy the blossoms of flowery bed in springs and lastly enjoy the peace of lusty mountains and silent valleys deep drowned in undefined sunsets.
The mall road, cable car ride, Kempty falls, company garden is some of the famous attractions of this beautiful hill station.
10. Manali– An ideal romantic place for hill lovers, is the other most enchanting place in Himachal Pradesh, is among the popular romantic places of India.
Manali is the place famous for its apple orchards, snowy peaks and pretty slate houses, where hilltops enclosed with green pine trees.
The place is rich in handicrafts and jewellery shaded in turquoise, silver traditional antiques, wooden antiques and other embroidered or hand weaving pashmina shawls which is a perfect gesture of love to gift your partner and enclosed her in the warmth of love and affection too.
This place has its divine worth too, deeply enclosed with Tibetan monasteries, Maha Devi temple, Rohtang Pass, Solang valley deeply shaded with snow-wed mountains, where snowfall provides the place new charm and enriches the perquisites of the place.
The enchanting views of the lofty mountains and tiny hippy villages offer a perfect setting for a romantic time out to visit with your loved ones to enrich your lust for love and care.
The orchard greens, span resort and spa are some of the famous resorts where one can enjoy their perfect suite and spend their memorable time.
Therefore, one can conclude that India celebrates love geographically and is pervasive in every part of India depending upon the physical and seasonal regimes, Honeymoon is not just a mere vacation but it is a special time where the newlyweds can found their own relationship in seclusion. Hence, it is among the most sought countries under the best honeymoon destinations across the globe.
If one is planning a soothing and pleasant time with their partner, then one should opt for this special mystical land to celebrate their companionship soulfully.